We all want to sell more online. As you start to plan how to increase sales on your website, listed below are ten tips to increase ecommerce.
Top 10 Ecommerce Tips
1. Invest part of your budget into more fun and easy shopping experiences. Fun doesn’t have to cost much money and can separate you from your competition.
2. Use the analytics tools to better segment your visitors to create more direct and localized marketing messages.
3. Add product videos and other media you might have on your products.
4. Remove any annoying banners that flash or force people to listen to them over and over.
5. Add video demonstrations of your products or services in action.
6. Add rewards program or some source of community. You want to create an audience for your website.
7. The dollar has gained strength making foreign orders more viable. Also, USPS offers cost effective shipping methods over seas.
8. Increase local traffic through localized search engine marketing.
9. Offer prizes and rewards in your newsletters to past customers who write reviews and add you to their social sites.
10. Plan your next 6 months of newsletters. You can increase conversions with a email campaign plan than just sending out specials you might have going on.