Blogging has been around since the 1990′s and you have probably heard the term the blogosphere. Blogs in their simplest form are websites that offer up to date posts on a particular topic. Each post then allows room for comments and discussions by readers.
Top 5 Reasons to Own a Blog for Your Business
- Simple: it is the easiest way to create new content online. If you can handle typing in a Word document you can handle a blog post.
- Authentic: a blog is written from the author’s point of view. Good blog posts are free direct advertising and offer the reader insights into the author’s knowledge base.
- Free: you can get a blog created for free from sites like Blogger or WordPress, there are others. Find a professional looking theme and you are off and running. I do find for minimal expense you can set up a blog under a unique domain name with a custom template.
- Credibility: you increase your brand my sharing your expert knowledge on your subject matter. Readers of your blog will build trust with yourself which can lead to business down the road.
- Online Visibility: blogs have their own search engines. Checkout blogs under the drop down of your Google search page. Blogs give you access to visitors who are not looking for answers from standard websites.
Check out Authority SEO clients’ blogs from our portfolio page