You have started in the world of blogosphere for your small business and the reality sets in, Now What. Blogging is an effective tool for increase brand awareness online though it can be a daunting task as to what to write about. A successful blog needs to have consistent posts which means multiple times a week, and the top blogs have multiple posts per day. This can be overwhelming at first until you create a strategy for how you are marketing your blog online.
Remember a blog post unlike an article doesn’t have to long
5 Small Business Blog Post Ideas
- Current events: you can use Google news, subscribe to RSS feeds for local news, or read the newspaper. A good blog post can be your expert opinion on a subject in the news that relates to your business.
- Industry trends: many people like to know what is happening. You can build a successful readership if you are keeping people up to date with current trends in your industry.
- Top 10 lists: top 10 lists are easy for readers to get information. You will find lists are some of the top tweeted posts on Twitter. This post you are reading is a top 5 list.
- FAQ: frequently asked questions about your company or business category make great blog posts. A blog post can simply answer a question in a paragraph or two.
- Interview as expert: interviewing an expert takes more time though the rewards are immense. You will get more traction for your blog with real expert opinions than any blog stating they are a guru.