Online Video, Is It The Next Big Thing ?
Video Is Biggest driver of internet traffic .
- Video currently accounts for more than one third of overall consumer internet traffic.
- Video will most likely move to the 40% mark at the end of this year.
- Online video as a whole (TV, video on demand, Internet, and P2P) is set to exceed 91% of global consumer traffic by 2014.
- Internet video alone could account for 57 percent of all consumer Internet traffic by 2014.
- Advanced web video (3D and HD) will account for 46% of consumer Internet video traffic.
- Video-on-demand traffic will double every two and a half years through 2014.
- Video communications Traffic growth of Video over instant messaging and video calling is accelerating and is seen to grow 700% between 2009 and 2014. .
The global online video community will surpass 1 billion users by the end of 2010. This makes this user group equivalent to the third largest country in the world. Real food for thought. Are you prepared to do video? If not, let Authority SEO.com help you get your presence known on the video websites. Posting a video is not enough, videos need to be optimized, utilized and emphasized. Think of putting out a video as the same as putting out a single page website. How will anyone find or view it if you don’t show them and Google the way.