Just as important as Internet marketing is site optimization. This is the one of the #1 mistakes businesses make with their website. Site optimization consists of conversion optimization, analytic web traffic tracking, and keyword integration. It doesn’t matter how much traffic your website generates until you have a consistent conversion percentage you can deliver, with a successful sales funnel. Plus, most website owners are not aware that Google and other search engines are not receiving the important keywords that your website is about. Analytic tracking is the only way a company can make educated decisions on their Internet marketing campaign.
For the site optimization Authority SEO goes through and optimize every page on your website for the search engines. This is looking at your titles, meta tag information, content on the page, and more. Plus for site optimization we are going to look at your sales funnel which means how a web visitor converts to a sale from any page on your site. This will all be done in the first month. As part of the site optimization we will also be adding analytics tracking, set up your Google webmaster tools, and Google local.
- Optimized meta tags for every page
- Create effective sales funnel
- Optimized content on each page
- Check for website errors, missing photos, broken links, and so on
- Set up Analytics
- Set up Google Web master tools
- Set up site map
- Create additional site optimization schedule for items if necessary like additional banner creation, larger add to cart button, photo gallery, and so on which can be checked off each additional month.